Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Mondays

The ever changing and, at times, scary, economy is affecting families across the nation. Mine included. In an attempt to restart the blog, I would like to hear how you are dealing with rising gas prices, rising food costs, and overall inflation. I would love to encourage interactivity with the readers by implementing a few new daily topics. The first of which, we will start today. I'd like to call it Menu Monday. I hope to dedicate Mondays to getting feedback from readers on their favorite recipes and to help, if no one but myself, create weekly or nightly dinner menus. I will be posting along as well, my recipes and/or menu for the week. Other daily topics I would like to set up would be budgeting, i.e.: grocery costs, how you implement your budget and what tricks you use to stay on track.I will post upcoming topics and look forward to the feedback and interaction.

Feel free to comment while this post is updated!

Look forward to hearing your great ideas!

spoil yourself today....

SpoiledMom


No comments:

Click For Crackle-Full Length Movies and TV Episodes On The Web

Click For Real Estate Info, Remodel Ideas, Home Staging & Decorating How To's At HGTV's FrontDoor