Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kate Gosselin: Making a Private Matter Public



For someone who just stated that she was handling the scandal of her husband's affair "in private", Kate Gosselin is making the media rounds.


Thursday morning, Kate appeared on NBCs Today Show and is scheduled to appear on CNNs Larry King: LIVE, Thursday night.





Also, the Gosselin brood graces the May issue of Ladies Home Journal. Inside, a two page spread re-iterates Jon's "mistakes" and his insistant "I did not cheat on Kate" statements that we have heard consistently since this scandal (ruse) began.

On Wednesday, Kate Gosselin taped an episode of The Rachel Ray Show--due to air next Tuesday.

Kate talked openly to Rachel about her current situation.

Here are some of the highlights, Kate said:
Regarding the tabloid reports:
"It's one of those things that we're just handling privately. We're just taking it one step at a time and I'm trying to walk through it."

On if she saw it coming:
"Certainly none of this could have been predicted. Now going into our fifth season, we have stepped back and realized that it is part of this process, and I always say there's really never any going back. We just need to go forward. That is my new saying -- just keep on marching through this. Just doing what we need to."

On her focus:
"I know that I’m continuing on as I am the best mom I know how to be and that's really where my focus is. I really try not to let any of that stuff that comes with it get to me."

On the way she is portrayed on the show:
Just to put it out there, I am who I am. I do not care how you see me. Call me crazy, but it's out there because I am not perfect and I will never boast that I'm perfect. Everyone makes mistakes."


Season 5 of TLC's Jon and Kate Plus 8 is scheduled to premiere May 25.
According to Kate, there will be no "storyline" concerning the affair.

No comments:

Click For Crackle-Full Length Movies and TV Episodes On The Web

Click For Real Estate Info, Remodel Ideas, Home Staging & Decorating How To's At HGTV's FrontDoor